Friday, September 18, 2009

Warsong Gulch


Level Update: 12

Yep, so, I decided to take a trip to ye' ol' Warsong Gulch, knowing that no longer shall I be two shot by twinks with more time and money than sense and life. (Not including their massive healthpools).

And we lost. Boo. Even still it was fun, though I'm very very squishy at the moment (Level 11, one green item (Priest's Mace of Power (+2 Attack Power)) EDIT: Nevermind that, forgot I had Ravager Chitin Tunic from an earlier quest Make that -two- greens. The Horde had a lot of people above level 15, even a shaman who had no problem 3 shotting me (Haaaate Flame Shock. Does a lot of damage at this level.). I proved to be a thorn in their side though, healing our flag carrier, their burst targets, myself when I could get it off before being reduced to gore/ash/shreded goat. Oh, and I dinged to 12 inside of it, yay!

A shame our most frequent flag carrier hadn't the grey matter to realise I couldn't heal her if she constantly avoided my line of sight while being chased by said shaman. Bah.

Engineering proved rather useful here. Rough Copper Bomb managed to slow down their flag carrier on a couple of occasions, and interrupted some clutch heals and casts.

Final score: 1-0 to the Whore'd

Was fun, and I'll be looking to do a lot more for my Caretaker's Cape and my Lorekeeper's Ring.

Possibly Protector's Sword and Band, we'll see how long it takes for me to get sick of Warsong Gulch.

Gallery:

No comments:

Post a Comment