Monday, September 21, 2009

Item of the Moment - Cookie's Tenderizer

Our second installment of IotM covers a weapon surely thought to be some sort of epic, powerful mace by the eyes of a Draenei, seeing as they've never seen such a blunt, heavy instrument. With 2 handles, it offers the ability to mix it up and around in combat, and the handle you're not using also acts as a rather "sharper" baton.

To anyone else, it's a rolling pin. Cookie's Tenderizer to be precise (It seems Murloc's have the same idea as Draenei regarding rolling pins, eh?)

I call it "Pinny"!


While there are better weapons with more appropriate icons (this things icon is a SPOOL OF THREAD) available from the Deadmines, this is nice and slow (speed isnt important at all for holy paladins yet, but I like big numbers), has 6 strength, and looks hilarious.

Level 23 at the moment, I've been slacking on purpose for the level 22 post as I want to shove a bit more "experiences" into it. I'll slap up a post for both 22 and 24 when I ding. Until then, feel free to leave your comments and opinions about Bubblebum, Holy Paladins, or what you'd like to see on this blog. (dont worry if you think I'll miss it, there's a nice handy column on the right of this post that shows all recent comments, so even if you posted in the very first post of this blog, I'd see it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment