Friday, September 18, 2009

Shockadoodledoo!

Welcome! This blog was created to document the levelling experiences of a Holy Paladin on Al'akir, EU, on the World of Warcraft.

Why? Well, many have the misconception that levelling as a Holy Paladin can be boring, or slow. I am here to trash those misconceptions and show you that, with a little effort, time, and even a little gold when it comes to purchasing some glyphs now and again (all gained through questing and professions), levelling a Holy Paladin without the aid of a main character, or any friends, is entirely possible.

I will be rolling on Al'akir because, well.. I am a PvPer, I enjoy PvP. Additionally, it is a full server, so it gives me the best opportunities to organize groups, and that type of thing, while also guarenting mucho PvP and.. probably me getting my ass handed to me by a couple of bored Undead Rogues.

My character, who I have geniusly named "Bubblebum", is currently a level 1 Draenei Paladin. I will be documenting everything past level 10, as anyone can experience level 1-10 and its pretty much the same from class to class. I'll also be documenting new abilities, any notable gear I get, and so on, to really try and share the experience with you, so you can get where I'm coming from.

I will also be keeping count of my /played, however I do want people to bear in mind this isnt a "Levelling as fast as you can" excersise. I want to have fun, and I want to show YOU, that having fun is very possible. I'll also NOT be using Questhelper, which although I do love, would somewhat ruin the purpose of said levelling experience.

The format for this blog will be rather loose. I may post once a level from time to time, I may post every 10 levels. Nonetheless, expect to read every single development in my levelling experience!

My main is Sariella, on The Sha'tar EU, an RP server.

No comments:

Post a Comment