Saturday, September 19, 2009

Inventory Space - PITA


Inventory space at lower levels is a PAIN IN THE ARSE. With mining, engineering, all the various little bits of crap that stack to 20 but I can only ever get one of, and sell for decent prices on the AH (Shadowgem, Malachite, etc.) constantly means I'm vendoring shite. It is IRRITATING. Which is why I've decided to betray one of my many no-nos and accept assistance from a higher level to grant me the use of bags. Very high level ones. I figure bag space isnt going to ruin the levelling experience a whole lot, and if it does have any impact on it, it'll be a positive one.

Soo.. Bobella, of previous fame, has joyously accepted the quest to see to it that I've got some bags to carry all my phat loots in. Hurrah!

Item Update:
Elekk Rider's Mail, from A Favorite Treat
2 Stone Sledgehammer from Alien Predators

Level Update: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment