Saturday, September 19, 2009

Level 18

Having fun! My friend, also known as "Bobella", granted onto me the use of a new hat. Don't worry, it has no stats, no armor.. nothing. Purely cosmetic. Its the Battered Jungle Hat!
Pimpin'...

Anyway, the last few levels have been bags of fun. I've downed my first rare mob (solo'd of course), I've slain tons of Britney Elves, and I've even turned into one. Woooy.

I do say Bubblebum makes a most attractive Blood Elf male...

...don't you think?

As for this "rare", it was none other than Fenissa the Assassin. Yes, I know! Yeah I haven't heard of her either. She was a toughy, Had close to 800 health, hit like a mofo, poisons.. etc. Was no match for the righteous fury of big-buttocksed-goat in chainmail however, and I eventually got her down with next to no mana left whatsoever. She dropped a rather nice robe that I'll be using as part of my healing set, the Silvermoon Robes of the Sun!


Then I decided to get on with it. I'd found a dead Draenei in the ship, there in the background, and the bastards have robbed him of his precious amulet! So of course, I slew many of them. Many of them. Sometimes many at once! I admit I came close to dying once or twice, these guys are volatile, and aggro like hell. Was chain pulling them totally by accident. The Draenei racial Heal over Time though, is -amazing- at this level. For returning his amulet to his now widowed wife, she rewarded me with some new boots, Lightweight Mesh Boots!

Anyway, enough of that. Upon dinging 18, I was rewarded by my Paladin trainer a new Hand, the Hand of Freedom!

Hand of Freedom - This ability is very very important for PvP. Well timed, this makes you unkitable, and more importantly, makes it so you can run the hell away when you feel it necessary. Limited use in levelling and instancing however.

Thats it for me for now folks. Keep your intarwebs tuned to this webstation for moar hot steaming Paladin action coming right up! Same Bat time, same Bat channel. (I should stop trying to be funny.)

Bubblebum struts her stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment