Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bloodmyst Isle

Finally, my quests have taken me to the best teen-level zone ever. Bloodmyst Isle. Why the best? Well, I love the lore, I love the quests, the quest rewards.. really. Its awesome.

WoWWiki:
Bloodmyst Isle (aka Silvergale Isle) is the second of the two major isles of the Azuremyst Isles. North of the main island, Azuremyst Isle, Bloodmyst is often the next step in the journey for ambitious young draenei.


And indeed so, it is the next step in the journey for OUR amibitous young draenei. Currently equipped in nothing more than some greys, whites and 2 crappy greens (I'm using a one hander and I've got no shield. I stupidly sold my Stillpine Defender due to a lack of bagspace and carrying a Two-Hander at the time.)

My first journey into Bloodmyst sent me RIGHT BACK to Azuremyst, on the back of this great big ugly thing to the left. Something about a Blood Elf invasion and warning the leaders of the Draenei, Bears-in-thongs and Alliance. But EPIC MOUNT AT LEVEL 12 WOOOOOOOOOOY.

One of the best reasons to roll a Draenei Paladin is so you DONT have to ride one of these things at level 20 or level 40. Instead, we get to ride one of these, or one of these. For level 12 though, this big ugly thing will do. Unfortunately, I only get to ride it for 15 minutes.








Anyway, upon returning to Bloodmyst Isle triumphantly on the back of someone elses epic mount, I took a moment to look at this guy. That is one badass eyepatch. Though it begs the question.. how happy can he be without a shirt, and with one eye? Or does it? I dunno.



Anyway, some of the items available in Azuremyst Isle that I'll be trying to snatch up include a lot of mail "Warrior" items. This is okay though, at this level we have very little use for spell power or even intellect. The stamina on this gear will hold us in good stead, and the strength is nothing to groan about.

Currently, with our current talent build, we're doing more damage than a Retribution Paladin (if you can call 3 talent points a specialization). We have 3/5 Seals of the Pure, they have 3% parry or 6% reduced mana cost on everything but Holy Light. So for the moment, we're levelling about as fast as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment